!!! FAMILY & FRIEND HOT TUB BREAK – £320 TOTAL !!!
BROCK WOOD HALL – CUMBRIA
9th MAR 18
PRIVATE HOT TUB
Brockwood Hall Lodges is part of our Wanderwood Lodge Holidays Collection, beautifully set off the beaten track down the picturesque winding roads of the Lake District’s Whicham Valley. Dotted throughout ancient woodland and surrounded by the majestic Blackcombe and Whitecombe Hills, this unique retreat is perfect for couples, families and friends looking to escape the hustle and bustle.
Each Scandinavian-inspired lodge boasts clever styling to bring the outside in through colour, texture and finish, with decks creating idyllic venues for soaking up the stunning scenery of rich green forests and star-spangled nights from your very own outdoor hot tub.
Pull on your boots and get busy exploring, bug-hunting or deer and badger-spotting on Brockwood’s own nature trail. Alternatively head out to the Lakes with a picnic for a day’s walking, riding, cycling or sailing, finishing off with supper at Clara’s excellent on-site restaurant!
A selection of traditional two and three bedroom lodges set in a wooded hillside location, all with balcony or verandah.
- Outdoor hot tub
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Sauna (in Maple and Helvellyn lodges only)
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Balcony/verandah with garden furniture
- Double glazed
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets welcome for free (max 2) (in specific lodges only)
- All non smoking accommodation